Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Schatje's "Best Books Read in 2016" List

Today is the last day of 2016, so I’m presenting my list of the Best Books Read in 2016.  Please note that these were not necessarily published in the year – they made it off my “To Read” pile in the calendar year.

In total, I managed to read 75 books.  I’ve chosen my top 20 reads, organizing them into four categories:  Best Canadian Fiction, Best Fiction from the United Kingdom, Best American Fiction, and Best Novels Read in Translation.  Within each category, the books are not ranked.

Best Canadian Fiction

Best Fiction from the United Kingdom
A Dictionary of Mutual Understanding by Jackie Copleton (http://schatjesshelves.blogspot.ca/2016/03/review-of-dictionary-of-mutual.html)

Best American Fiction

Best Novels Read in Translation

No comments:

Post a Comment