Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Second Anniversary of Schatje's Shelves

Today is the second anniversary of this blog.  Schatje’s Shelves was started on July 16, 2015.  I’ve posted reviews of the 146 books I’ve read in those two years; in addition, I’ve also posted 113 reviews from my archives.  250+ reviews in two years isn’t bad!

Since January of 2017, I’ve posted 196 times; that’s a blog entry every day – all about books and reading. 

Writing a blog can be time-consuming, but I love reading and enjoy sharing books with others.  So I will continue reading, reviewing, and blogging and, hopefully, other book lovers will continue to follow my blog.

Some photos of Schatje's library and its decor:

Schatje loves her new bookish rug!
                                                                                                                  
Is this Schatje?
Or is this Schatje?









How Schatje tells time in her library
Schatje's husband gave this sketch for the library.

Image may contain: 1 person
Every reader needs a handmade book-themed lap quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment