Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Schatje's "Best Books Read in 2017" List

Today is the last day of 2017, so I’m presenting my list of the Best Books Read in 2017.  Please note that these were not necessarily published in the year – they made it off my “To Read” pile in the calendar year.

I’ve chosen my top 20 reads, organizing them into four categories:  Best Canadian Fiction, Best Fiction from the United Kingdom, Best American Fiction, and Best Thrillers.  By coincidence, all three books in the last category were read in translation.  Within each category, the books are not ranked.

Best Canadian Fiction

Best Fiction from the United Kingdom

Best American Fiction

Best Thrillers

No comments:

Post a Comment