Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Monday, December 31, 2018

Schatje’s “Best Books Read in 2018”

Since today is the last day of the year, I’m presenting my list of the Best Books Read in 2018.  All the books were published in 2017 or 2018 and received at least 4 Stars in my reviews.

Of the 100 books I read, I’ve chosen my top 25 reads, organizing them into four categories:  Best Canadian Fiction, Best Fiction from the United Kingdom, Best American Fiction, and Best International Fiction. Within each category, the books are not ranked.

Best Canadian Fiction












Best Fiction from the United Kingdom


Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman:  https://schatjesshelves.blogspot.com/2018/03/review-of-eleanor-oliphant-is.html









Best American Fiction






Best International Fiction



No comments:

Post a Comment