Ranked a Top 25 Canadian Book Blog
Twitter: @DCYakabuski
Facebook: Doreen Yakabuski
Instagram: doreenyakabuski
Threads: doreenyakabuski

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Schatje's "Best Books Read in 2019"

Since today is the last day of the year, I’m presenting my list of the Best Books Read in 2019.  All the books were published in 2018 or 2019 and received at least 4 Stars in my reviews.

Best Canadian Fiction







Best American Fiction







Best Fiction from the United Kingdom





Best International Fiction


* * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
  
*I did read some books published prior to 2018 and of those, I’d recommend the following:



The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O’Farrell:  https://schatjesshelves.blogspot.com/2019/08/review-of-vanishing-act-of-esme-lennox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment